Updated March 29, 2015
The Brewery Bay wants to assure that visitors to and users of The Brewery Bay sites, including the wired sites, the mobile sites, and applications whether using or not using the http://www.TheBreweryBay.com/ sites (jointly and severally referred as the The Brewery Bay Sites), are provided with appropriate information and choice mechanisms to make and implement informed decisions on using the The Brewery Bay Sites, including but not limited to providing Personally Identifiable Information (‘PII’).
Your use of the The Brewery Bay sites indicates your consent and acknowledgement to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
We want you to know that The Brewery Bay is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. As The Brewery Bay expands its offerings and as technology evolves, we may, from time to time, update our privacy practices to address these. Please check this page on a regular basis for updates to this Privacy Statement. THE The Brewery Bay SITES, AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND ADVERTISING MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THESE SITES, MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR USE BY CHILDREN.
What We Collect About You. While we don’t actively collect user data of any nature at this time, your use of the The Brewery Bay Sites may result in the assignment of unique identifying numbers and/or codes which may be used to allow The Brewery Bay and its Providers and others who assist The Brewery Bay in the support of the The Brewery Bay Sites and the products and services offered on the The Brewery Bay Sites, including advertisers, to track a user’s web browsing movements across the internet and not just on the The Brewery Bay sites. This type of information is considered User Data (as defined below). By using the The Brewery Bay Sites, you acknowledge and consent to such activity.
To provide location-based services, The Brewery Bay utilizes certain geographic tracking technologies that may collect, and use precise location data (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID), including the real-time geographic location of your computer or mobile device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by The Brewery Bay and its partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. By using The Brewery Bay’s products and/or services, you consent to use by The Brewery Bay and its Providers, partners and licensees of such geographic tracking technologies.
If you contact The Brewery Bay, we may keep a record of that correspondence, and may further prompt you for further information, depending on the nature of the contact. We may also occasionally ask that you voluntarily participate in certain promotions, surveys or contests (‘Special Programs’), or enable automatic entry into such Special Programs via log-on entries. Special Programs may also be subject to additional or different terms, or may be shared or used in a slightly different way. If different terms do apply, details of the specific terms and conditions or rules for these Special Programs may or may not be provided by posting to the The Brewery Bay Sites or upon registration for the Special Program, on a case-by-case basis, subject to The Brewery Bay’s terms For Sharing PII.
To the extent unique information, which is not in itself PII, such as personal profile, anonymous identifier(s), demographic information, behavioral information, browser identifiers, session information, device type, carrier provider, unique device ID, UUID/UDID, carrier user ID, web sites visited, IP address and traffic data, is associated with PII, then such unique information shall NOT be considered PII, but shall be considered User Data. Additionally, PII does NOT include information that is collected anonymously (i.e. without identification of the individual user) or demographic or behavioral information that is not connected to or correlated with an identified individual.
Google Analytics. Some or all of The Brewery Bay Sites make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. The Brewery Bay Sites may also make use of other Google Analytics for Display Advertising features, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. We are required by Google to disclose the following information to you in our Privacy Statement in connection with our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on the The Brewery Bay Sites:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- If the The Brewery Bay Sites make use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, The Brewery Bay will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third party vendors, including Google, may show The Brewery Bay ads on sites across the Internet.
- The Brewery Bay and third party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to the The Brewery Bay Sites, and/or (b) report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the The Brewery Bay Sites.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by The Brewery Bay to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to the The Brewery Bay Sites, to choose content and advertising to display to you, and for other business purposes that will allow The Brewery Bay to better serve you.
Content Usage. The data displayed and maintained by The Brewery Bay and related apps and sites is the sole property of The Brewery Bay. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from The Brewery Bay is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Brewery Bay with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- The contents of The Brewery Bay, including the Site and App, are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials published on The Brewery Bay (including, but not limited to location information, descriptions, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Big Sea Inc. dba The Brewery Bay or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through The Brewery Bay.
- The Brewery Bay and Content are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in Section 2.3 of these Terms of Service), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or The Brewery Bays (including software) in whole or in part.
- You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on The Brewery Bays for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Big Sea Inc / The Brewery Bay, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content.
- Content is available for express licensing. If you are interested in licensing any of the Content on The Brewery Bay, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Modification: We can change these Terms at any time. If the changes are material, we’ll let you know by email or posting a notice on the site before the changes go into effect. The notice will designate a reasonable amount of time (the “Notice Period”) after which the new terms will go into effect for all users. If you don’t agree to the new terms, please delete your account within the Notice Period. If you do not delete your account within the Notice Period, your content and use of the site will be subject to the new terms going forward.